Tuesday, May 08, 2007

MU's continued support of WMUB

I am dismayed at the very thought that Miami University might consider closing down WMUB.  It is the very brightest spot on the radio dial, and I would miss its programming terribly.  There is no other station that compares with the quality of WMUB's daytime programming.  I rely on both the news and talk shows all day long to keep me informed on a wide variety of topics presented in a "fair and balanced", in depth fashion, and discussed in an intelligent and civil manner.
 
The programming that WMUB offers is a valuable asset to southwestern Ohio.  I cannot tell you how many of my friends also listen to your station regularly.  Please find a way to keep your station on the air.
 
--Judith Rhoads, Dayton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home