Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Connected to Miami

WMUB is my favorite radio station. I listen to it when I drive (except for Mama Jazz). I try to contribute once every year. It makes me feel connected to Miami University. It seems to me it creates a very positive outreach for the university and is relatively cheap for the price. I hope you will not screw it up like Antioch did to their station. I think if you try people will raise hell and your image may never recover. There are probably some cost saving strategies like using more volunteers. I also wonder about NPR who got millions from Joan Kroc. Those millions will not do any good if local stations, like WMUB have to cut back or drop programs. James B. Cash, 3613 Twinbrook Lane, Kettering, OH 45429 

--James Cash, Kettering


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home