Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thank your for your years of terrific programming

To all of the members of the WMUB staff:

First and foremost I want to thank you all for the outstanding work you have done over the years. I have certainly enjoyed the national NPR programming but have always appreciated the local offerings from WMUB. I originally switched to WMUB from another local public broadcasting station to pick up the Mama Jazz Show. I soon grew to appreciate many of the local programs. In addition to quality programming there was always a personal touch, such as when John Hingsbergen emailed the answer to my inquiry about a specific jazz recording I had heard and liked during a broadcast. With a son who is a freshman at Miami I understand the financial constraints of the university, but you will be a loss to the community. I wish you all well.

Sincerely,

--Jonathan, email to Sound Health

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home