Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Professionalism is appreciated

Since moving to the Dayton area 5 years ago, I must say that you have been my source of entertainment and information while commuting to and from work every day. Your professionalism has been appreciated. The content of your message has been perceived as facutal and reliable. I will truly miss the names and voices of those who I have listened to for these few years. Cheri Lawson and Tana Weingartner have become unknown friends. I don't know where your future leads, but I wish you the very best. Through my career, experiences such as what you're going through have always been viewed as blessings six months to a year down the road. I hope this holds true for all of you as well.

Thank you.

--John, Dayton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home