Monday, February 23, 2009

Jazz is greatly loved

I just wanted to weigh in on the fact that Mama Jazz and your HD2 channel are well loved and greatly appreciated! I have listened to Mama for a long time; she kept me awake during my long, late commutes home from grad school at Ball State University. I now reside in Charleston, SC, where the local public radio stations broadcast exclusively "Classical." I CAN'T TAKE IT!

So, I was elated when I recently discovered your HD2 station. However, I also discovered that BIG changes are soon to occur with WMUB, and am terribly upset about it. Even if I now make a small donation (I'm currently laid off), would it be too little too late? What will become of Mama?

Best wishes to all of the staff and management at WMUB; I sincerely hope that all GOOD THINGS do not have to come to an end.

--Nancy, via email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home