Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thank you for being "my" WMUB

Thank you for being "my" WMUB. I can't imagine living in a town without a local NPR station. It is my window to my community and to my world. My perspective on issues is always changed because of WMUB.

And thank you for being you and putting your professional heart and soul into our community. How many physcians can count upon their local NPR manager to help them diagnosis cases as you did when I had a child with
synesthesia....and after multiple neurologists and psychologists had never heard of the condition?

I LOVE the Tuesday morning programing...How can you know so much practical stuff aboutcomputers as a medievalist? I love the Forum and
Free Advice. Particularly when Mary Jo was on Free Advice. I would listen and relisten and copy down her recipes. You are my cookbook to the world!

Thank you Cleve and My WMUB. I love you all and I will miss you terribly.

--Ellen Buerk, Oxford

Cleve Callison (callistc-at-muohio.edu)
Sent from my mobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home