Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going to be a sad week

To all of my Friends at WMUB,

It is going to be a very sad week as I listen to the final segments of so many parts of the station that is an integral part of my life. From the BBC when I get up in the morning, the weather and school closings tailored for our area, to the voices of so many fine professionals, the local programming, the voices of local commentators, League of Woman Voter forums, Day Sponsors of Friends and Neighbors, imaginative scheduling of extra programming and evening rebroadcasts of shows that are on during the day, I will miss all of you. I will always be a supporter of Public radio, but will miss no longer being a part of MY public radio station. The very best of Luck and Health to all of you in the future,

--Jack from Oxford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home