Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Will miss all the programs

Hello all WMUB staff,

I have enjoyed your programming for many years as I have driven up and down I-71 and around the Miami valley area. In the late afternoon I always appreciated your traffic reports for both the Dayton and Cincinnati areas. I will miss all the programs both national and local. Cheri Lawson's health program was always so well done and helpful. The computer help desk was also always a very interesting program. I was amazed at how well the experts could answer all the PC and Mac questions.

I am sorry Miami U. decided not to fund you anymore. I think this is really very short-sighted and certainly won't endear them to their local alumnae.

I wish all of you the very best as you move on with your careers.

Good Luck!

--Janet, Lebanon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home