Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy college moments at WMUB

I found some of my happiest college moments at WMUB... where I learned to play the piano, learned to love jazz, wrote my first song for my love, learned my first management principles from John and Cleve, and, in many ways, “found my voice.” My recording is attached; please let me know if it needs re-recorded or something, and please feel free to edit for time/content.

I am tremendously saddened by WMUB’s ceasing of on-air production... and I guess I still hold out hope it will be temporary. I am so thankful for my years there, and I pray that somehow, future Miami students will get a similar opportunity.

My best to you and the folks at WMUB; please let me know what I can do for you, if anything, to help find your next gig. In the meantime, I hope to be able to stop up on Monday to shoot some pics and say hello.

Cheers,

--Justin, via email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home