Wednesday, February 04, 2009

A mark of excellence

Dear Friends:

I cannot simply let my favorite station go down without at least voicing my displeasure. WMUB is a mark of excellence on an incredibly cluttered radio dial.

My assumption is that an administration with an agenda is the root of WMUB’s demise. I’m afraid many corporations and institutions are using the current economic crisis to justify moves they would have been afraid to make previously for fear of public backlash. Even if our voices fall on deaf ears, please register this listener’s extreme disappointment at the loss.

WMUB has been a very public display of quality and integrity on behalf of Miami University. The current action has negated that representation.

Thank you for your years of dedicated service. I will miss you.

--Paul, Englewood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home