Friday, July 25, 2008

Loss of Mama Jazz is horrible

I have only heard bits and pieces about the upcoming changes in programming. The loss of Mama Jazz is horrible. Not everyone has an HD radio. In fact, the majority of people don’t. I certainly can’t afford the change in this economy.

I have listened to Mama Jazz for many years with absolute enjoyment. It is the only true jazz station I can find. I can’t tell you how upset I am about this. Your station was perfect the way it was. Now I have to find another station.

If I find out that you have taken Diane Rehm’s 10:00 am show off there will be no more pledges from me. I guess I’ll have to try Cincinnati’s NPR.

What a shame. Has your station been bought out recently or come under new management? I have also heard a subtle change in the news, more slanted toward McCain and conservative views. IF this continues I’ll have to push all my friends who are also viewers to stop listening and supporting the station as well. They too are upset about the changes.

--LKM, via email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home