Thursday, June 21, 2007

Prefers WMUB

I have been a long-time subscriber to whatever public radio station was available in my area.  Primarily it was for the opportunity to support and listen to NPR.  Outside of NPR and other news-related programming I haven't typically listened to much else offered by any of the public radio stations.

However, I will say that I have been far more pleased with WMUB than other public radio stations in the past.  I think this is due mostly to your programming being mostly geared towards news and information (while many others played classical music outside the NPR time slots).  I have enjoyed WMUB and I enjoy it's current mix of programming and hope that the final outcome is that little if anything changes.

... I do prefer your station over any and all others on the radio dial.

--Mark Alfson, Dayton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home