Sunday, June 10, 2007

Vital component of learning

I consider news programming and featured shows broadcast by WMUB some of the best professional development I engage in and its on an almost daily basis as I commute to and from campus and during other driving hours.  This is an invaluable tool for me to learn and it helps me greatly in the classroom and my many other university and service roles.
 
I consider the support of MU as a vital component in the learning community we strive to be with faculty, students, and the greater community together.  This is a fine example of life-long learning.
 
My recommendation for MU - maintain substantial support of WMUB!  Our support enhances the image of MU near and far.
 
Thank you for asking my opinion.
 
--Dr. Karen Montgomery, Miami University, Dept. of Teacher Education, Visiting Assistant Professor


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home