Monday, May 14, 2007

Frequent driveway moments

I am proud to be a Miami graduate class of '79 and a WMUB member since our return to the Dayton area. I concur with so many listeners who strongly encourage Miami to continue the valuable affiliation with WMUB. My frequent driveway moments are the best example of the value WMUB provides in our fast-paced world.
 
However, I do not know the issues related to public radio and their ties to local colleges / universities. Miami is not alone in a review of the relationship with WMUB, as another listener indicated both UC and Xavier have taken recent actions. I ask the committee members and all decision makers at Miami make every effort to continue this mutually beneficial "connection" with WMUB. Also, it would be helpful to provide a summary of the current issues to be evaluated by this committee. Thank you.

--Brian Butcher, Centerville


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home