Monday, April 30, 2007

Daily part of life

I would like to comment on how important WMUB radio station is to me. It is a daily part of my life because I can get intelligent programing from national AND local voices...voices I recognize and which resonate with intelligence, thought and caring for our community. Not a day goes by that I don't have WMUB turned on in my studio, in my truck etc. Cheri Lawson's interesting health and spiritual programs are on in the morning when I'm in the barn. Diane Rehm, Garrison Keillor, Sound Advice, Writers Almanac, the noon show of color which often offers me new ways of thinking, All Things Considered, This American Life....I may not be able to spell any of them but I love listening to all of them and they are important to my life. I refer to WMUB as our "community conscious radio station."

Thanks for your time.     

--Debra Bowles, Oxford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home