Thursday, May 24, 2007

A vital resource

I want to let you know what a wonderful addition to my life wmub2 has been.  I discovered it while exploring the MU website as part of my preparation for interviewing for the position of Dean of the Graduate School at MU, a position I have subsequently accepted.  I'm looking forward to joining the Miami/Oxford community, and I do hope that wmub2 will remain a vital resource in the community and around the world via the internet.

--Bruce J. Cochrane, Ph. D., Professor of Biology and Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences, University of South Florida, Tampa
Associate Provost and Dean of the Graduate School Designee, Miami University

['wmub2' refers to WMUB's HD2 all-jazz channel, available in parts of the WMUB listening area with an HD radio, and streamed at wmub.org]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home