Thursday, May 24, 2007

WMUB is favorite station

WMUB is and has been my favorite radio station for 10 years now.  That it, since I came to Indiana and Ohio I have found it to be the best public radio station. 

I hear and read that public media is increasingly monopolized by just a few owners.  There is a danger in that and it makes public radio even more important to us in the United States. If WMUB and stations like it cease to exist what will the future of broadcasting be?

We need the chance to hear and express a different point of view.  Isn't this part of what higher learning is all about?  I certainly believe it is and I hope and pray that future generations will be able to enjoy a future that includes these freedoms and possibilities.

--Victoria Burke, M.Div., Dayton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home