Tuesday, May 15, 2007

An invaluable service

I would like to state my appreciation for the programming of WMUB. It provides an invaluable service both to the Miami Valley in Ohio, and to the Whitewater Valley in Indiana. Since WVXU sold off their repeater (WVXR) here in Richmond, WMUB is the only station carrying NPR and American Public Radio programming that we can get. Even prior to WVXR's departure, I listened to WMUB more frequently.

In addition to the strong programming from NPR such as Morning Edition, Talk of the Nation, All Things Considered, Tavis Smiley, and This American Life, I enjoy much of WMUB's local talk and music programming. I think it is a tribute to the talent and resourcefulness of the station's staff that they are able to present good programming five or more days a week.

I plan to continue supporting WMUB and hope that the station can continue to develop its quality service.

Thank you for this opportunity to share feedback.

--Brian C. Young, Richmond



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home