Friday, May 11, 2007

Feels connected to Miami

While I appreciate the fact that WMUB and President David Hodge are giving listeners the opportunity to comment on governance and institutional relationships, I am not knowledgeable about these topics at Miami.  However, I would like to say that I thoroughly enjoy listening to WMUB.  Having worked in higher education student affairs, I find that I feel connected to Miami University in a vicarious way.  I like knowing about more than just University of Dayton in my area!  It is an excellent public relations tool for the university.  An idea.....Perhaps musical recitals/programs from the music department could be carried on WMUB airwaves?? 
 
I am a member of WMUB and only a small contributor, but I appreciate your efforts and wish you well in this endeavor.
 
--Dr. Josephine A. Naretto

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home