Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Devastated by the news now

I am devastated by the news, especially following what I had taken as genuine substantive discussions by the University last year. You and your staff clearly demonstrate more poise and professionalism than is demonstrated by Miami's abrupt announcement.

For what it is worth, the window decals that you sent me recently will serve as lasting symbols of the fine programming and local support indicative of WMUB.

With most sincere regards,

--Sam, via email

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Liz in Savannah said...

I join all these writers in great dismay over this news. I listen to The Help Desk via podcast from Savannah, Georgia (and I contribute during the membership drives). While I can easily get the national public radio programming both locally and via computer, I've found nothing as good as your local programming elsewhere. My heart goes out to all of you who are losing your positions there, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home