Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Devastated by the news

I am so devastated as WMUB is my favorite and only radio station when I am in Ohio. I am now without public radio in Wildwood, Fl. although Sat. night found Prarie Home companion, but not a good signal. I always marveled at what a strong signal you had as I could get it until I got to Columbus and got Ohio State and far down into Ky when I was headed south. I feel a great loss of friends as you all had such great personalities. I'm sure these will help you thru the next months until you find new career pursuits. We never know where life will lead us. But it sure makes life interesting and keeps us from getting stale. I wish you all the best of luck and I will miss you so much. I was not aware of this as I have been gone from Oxford since end of Oct. It came as a great shock. The last thing I thought would ever happen as WMUB is an "institution". Get that?

--Linda, via email

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home