Thursday, July 17, 2008

I can't tell you how sorry I am

I can't tell you how sorry I am that we will no longer have access to Jazz After Midnight or Jazz After Hours. While I know I could receive jazz from MUB via streaming, that makes little sense if your listening as you go off to sleep - -and HD radio is also not an option in much of this area. So now - the only jazz left is smooth jazz (milquetoast) or limited offerings on WYSO. I'm really not into Coltrane, but Kevin Mahogany - Freddie Cole - Regina Carter - Mulgrew Miller - Diana Krall - - and many others who have been warmly welcomed in the Dayton area - what radio station can you turn to now?

I know there is little you can do about this, but I just wanted to let you know my disappointment.

--Beth, Germantown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home