Thursday, January 29, 2009

Will signal to Dayton be stronger?

Hopefully, your signal to Dayton residents will be stronger. While I can obtain WMUB signal in my car, getting an adequate signal at my home in the southeast corner of Dayton is problemmatic most days. I have to stream your station's signal through my computer to get your programs. While, WYSO's signal from Yellow Springs (91.3) is strong in the Dayton area, they do not carry NPR shows between 9:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. during the week but instead carries music during that time. Is there a problem with your station competing with WYSO? Anyway, most of us in the Dayton area would love to receive WMUB's signal in our homes, since the only choice we have for talk radio in Dayton is WHIO's conservative talk radio.

--Ken, via email

[Ed.: We don't know what changes if any CPR will make to the current programming on WVXU. As far as we know no changes can be made to the existing WMUB signal.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home