Thursday, December 11, 2008

Does John live behind the building?

[Kerry from Springboro wrote to ask why he sometimes hears the same voices at widely different times during the day. He asks, specifically of John Hingsbergen:]

I know his duties as Program director mean he’s also busy when not on the air. What is his secret? Energy drinks? I’m starting to suspect he lives in a camper behind the building!

[John replied in part:

“The “secret” that I will share with you, and anyone else who cares to ask, is…..computers. I (and sometimes others) record the station breaks … in advance … sometimes we update information [live or] by remote control when necessary. I hope this reply hasn’t completely disillusioned you. Thanks for listening and paying such close attention.”]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home