Thursday, December 11, 2008

Loved holiday show

I was listening to WMUB Sunday, Nov. 30th at 6pm and we all thoroughly enjoyed the music played. I don't recall the name of the show but it had something about "winter-christmas" music in the title, I believe. In any case, I just wanted to let you know how much we loved listening to the music while we sat around the dinner table. . . Thanks for all your fantastic efforts and a wonderful radio station.

--Lucas, via email

[Program Director John Hingsbergen writes:

"I assume you were listening to “The Pleasures of Winter,” a one-time holiday special that we aired from 6:30 til 7:30 Sunday evening. . . I believe all the songs in the show were performed by the duo of Jay Ungar and Molly Mason. Thanks for writing and Happy Holidays to you!"]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home