Thursday, August 07, 2008

We will terribly miss the jazz

Wow! We will terribly miss the evening and overnight jazz programs! When I first learned that WMUB would not be broadcasting jazz without WMUB2 listening capabilities I was a bit thrown -- but thought we would purchase an HD radio and move on.

Prior to choosing this route I went online to WMUB's site and saw that the current HD frequency will not reach Ripley County in Indiana initially. While the news programs are hugely stimulating, my husband and I looked forward to the shut-down the overnight jazz provided. I am a longtime jazz fan and love the great programming WMUB offers -- it's rare to find!

I understand that I can listen online -- but it's impractical with a desktop computer. Presently we're considering our donor level.

--Karen, Sunman, IN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home