Monday, April 28, 2008

Reception problems

I listen to WMUB in the car when I'm on my way to work and then home. I can't pick up the station in the house. Has the station reduced their power, as I can't get the station since Thursday. I know that I'm not close but haven't had any problem and sometimes I can get the station almost to Indianapolis. Any help would be appreciated.

--Margaret, Muncie, IN

[Program Director John Hingsbergen writes:]

Regrettably I have no news to report about what might be affecting your reception of WMUB. We have not changed anything.

There could be environmental (weather) factors involved. Another possibility is that something has changed with another station closer to you. WMUB is obviously not licensed to serve the Muncie area. We are grateful that the signal reaches you and others in the area but it is possible that the FCC has authorized changes to another station (or stations) in the area that would affect reception of our signal. If that is the case, there is probably no recourse for you or us. You would be welcome to file a complaint with the FCC but, since you are outside our "protected coverage" it's not likely to do any good.

We thank you sincerely for continuing to make the effort to listen.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home