Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Greatly appreciated

I'm just writing to say how much I love the program line-up over at WMUB - I've only been a listener for the past couple of months, but what a couple of months they've been!!! I've learned so much and the topics covered are quite thought provoking. Issues covering PTSS - post traumatic stress syndrome; first hand accounts of war attrocities happening in REAL TIME; numerous interviews both archived and up-to-date of writers, photographers, poets, artists of any trade & many many more topics too numerous to list - all I can say is THANK YOU. You're work is greatly appreciated and I'm looking forward to hearing many more great things to come from your station. Don't change a thing!!!
 
Kudos.
 
--Toni Caldwell, Enon, OH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home